Visit Fowler Public Library and discover and enjoy–
- Books, magazines, movies, newspapers, or reference materials, Fowler Yearbooks (1939-2021), etc.
- Historical photos of Fowler and Fowler families
- Access to the internet, mobile printing, copies and faxing.
- Use our computers, your lap-top, tablet, or phone
- Request our help with inter-library loans for items we don’t have. We can show you how to make ILL requests on-line. Just ask for help.
We are happy to serve the Fowler community by providing books and services to meet the needs of you and your family. We welcome comments and suggestions on how we might better meet your needs. Please let us know if you cannot find what you are looking for, and we will do our best to locate it for you.
Board of Directors
- Board Chair: Carol Post
- Vice-Chair: Rhonda Milford
- Treasurer: Marcie Kumle
- Secretary: Jerry Clark-Laneer
- Member: Judy Dewell
- Member: Maggie Waters
- Ex-Officio: Gale Brock (Mayor)
- Kelli Humiston